Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Trade or Sale. S.W. 686 2 1/2"

Go down

Outdoors For Trade or Sale. S.W. 686 2 1/2"

Post by Woodsman Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Im just testing the waters, but im thinking about trading or selling my new unfired 2 1/2 inch 686 round butt 6 shot. I bought this gun new in 06, and its just been sitting in its case still unfired. Ive got the paper work for it too. Should i trade or sell it, it will come with the following. 4 boxes 38 special 158gr lrn. 2 boxes 357 125gr sjlrn. 1 box 357 110gr sjhp. 2 boxes of snake shot. outers cleaning kit. nylon holster. nylon cartrige belt. Ive got 920.00 invested in everything, if i sell it, ill take 850.00 firm. For trades im looking for a higher end 22 hand gun. Im looking for something new, or very much like new with a low round count. I prefer stainless, but im open to others finishes. Im open to semi auto, or revolver. Im looking for barrel lengths between 4 and 6 inches, along with adjustable sights. I would also consider a slightly lower end trade, with a cash differance.
Sorry but ive no way to post pictures, but its all new. I would sell it, or trade it only face to face, so please be close to my area. If you could send pictures of your trade offer, along with age, round count, and condition or your firearm, that would be great. I know i sound picky, but this is all new. As i stated, im testing the waters. If you have something i may be interested in, please feel free to email me. Thanks for looking.
Summit county. Woodsman@neo.rr.com
Woodsman
Woodsman

Back to top Go down