Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October, 2010 Cj Brown walleye fishing

2 posters

Go down

Outdoors October, 2010 Cj Brown walleye fishing

Post by MrDigsit Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:06 am

Hi,
I had a friend email me today about how deep and where he might find the Walleye in CJ. He's going there with his dad this weekend and would really like to show him a good time. I can't find my log book from last season and have not been on the lake once this season so I'm really at a loss. I'm not asking for your honey holes but any general info will help.
Thanks,
mike
MrDigsit
MrDigsit

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: October, 2010 Cj Brown walleye fishing

Post by OhioFisher Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:47 am

I'd say your best bet is the 10-12ft area off of the campgrounds point. The "humps" out there are where I have my best luck. I'd use a jig and minnow or troll some mini wallE divers.. They should deffinetly run into some crappie out there. I have some other good info for ya that I will post tonight
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDigsit Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:19 am

Thanks! That would be great.
MrDigsit
MrDigsit

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:08 am

I am making a map for you is he going this weekend? Sorry I have been very busy!
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDigsit Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi,

Yes it is this weekend. I'd like to have it to him in time but if not I would like the map and info. CJ hates me...lol...I didnt even bother to hit it this season. We do pretty well at all the othet lakes just not CJ.

mike
MrDigsit
MrDigsit

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Lol same here, it really is a tough place to fish. How do you find fish in a bathtub? I should have some free time today though so I can get that map found or make another
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Sorry I am slacking, tough to remind myself to do this and then to find the 30 minutes I'll spend doing it lol. Trust me though, it will be done Wink Sorry, Jonny
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDigsit Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:58 am

Theres no reason to be sorry Jonny. My partner doesn't enjoy himself if he's the least bit cold and he has the boat so its over for me this season. I on the other hand would keep fishing till ice over. In my experience its one of the best times to fish. I also love this weather. I do not get cold easily.

The guy I originally wanted the info for was happy to get the info you did supply and I found my log and provided a little more. They left for the trip feeling much more confident. Unfortunately after a long trip to the lake their motor would not start. I guess they tried everything they knew to get it running but ended up going home. They put it in a local lake to work on it and it started with the 1st turn of the key. I tried to talk them out of CJ and they wouldn't listen. I forgot to tell them that its an evil, evil lake...lol...

Any time you can get that info to me will be fine. I'll be around checking the boards. I might pick up some tips or be able to answer some questions.

Thanks for being so friendly. I really enjoy meeting people who love to fish as much as I do. I had some fishing buddies home that I considered total assholes but we could spend a wonderful day on the water fishing together. We never had anything to do with each other off the water. Fishing brings out the best in people.

Thanks again Jonny. If you see any exciting posts give me a shout.

mike
MrDigsit
MrDigsit

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:00 pm

To return your friendly-ness here you go
October, 2010 Cj Brown walleye fishing LakeCJBrown-1
Green walleye
Red crappie
Purple, perch, fall only
peach whitebass
brown catfish

Those will put you in the right areas but make sure to watch your electronics. Yes cj is evil Wink feel free to ask away for questions
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down