Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 season

3 posters

Go down

Outdoors 2010 season

Post by Tod Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:41 am

With the season about 15 days away in northern IL I'm just about ready to hit the hard stuff how about you? Tell us do you have any trips planned or get any new gear for this season?

For me I added a new Strikemaster Solo and a Vexilar FL 22
Tod
Tod
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: 2010 season

Post by ratherbefishing Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:07 pm

A bunch of us are heading to Ice Fishing Weekend at Bass Pro in Toledo. Do any of you have the new Northland Fish Fry Minnow Traps available in your areas???
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:47 am

I'm also getting geared-up . Jonny and I went up above Toledo and picked me up a older snowmobile , and I went over by the Ind. line and got a Jiffy power auger the other day . I'll be getting a sled I've been working on to pull behind the snowmobile done soon also . I'm also going up and build some new doors on the walk-in cooler at Fisherman's Wharf so we can have shiners all winter . After I get this all done the only thing I'll need is some HARD WATER .
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tod Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:56 pm

I will take a look for the Northland Traps Cabela's sells them on line for around 4.50. Is this a good walleye lure on Erie?
Tod
Tod
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 am

RBF , I'm not sure but I'll look around , are you looking for them or just wondering if there around here ?
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down