Pro-Cure

Go down

Outdoors Pro-Cure

Post by Intimidator on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:48 am

I just received my order from Pro-Cure and I'm excited to try these scent gells. I ordered the Crawfish oil (for my Dahlberg Craw and my Keitech Little Spiders), Menhaden oil (Crappie, Walleye, and Bass stuff), Squid oil (Keitech Stuff), and Gizzard Shad oil (Walleye and Bass cranks).
I found that scent can improve catch numbers and if a bite stops, normally a different lure and scent will trigger another bite. This is going to be another year of experimenting with natural colors and scents.
Intimidator
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: Pro-Cure

Post by Intimidator on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Hey, I forgot to tell you that when I was researching this stuff. One of the guys I was told to contact was Blue Dolphin....so when I talked to Gary he said he loves the stuff and is a distributor and everyone who uses PC is a repeat customer:)
Intimidator
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intimidator on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:33 am

I ran a few trials with the Pro-Cure to see if it would effect any of my Jap plastics, cranks, or jigs. I lubed up the 4 different plastics and everything else with a heavy layer of crawdad scent and put them on a glass plate.

The only thing I noticed right away was my dog was going nuts...he wanted that stuff...Man, was he drooling (150lb Cane Corso).

After a week I'm still smelling heavy crawdad on the lures....even though my whole basement doesn't still smell...the plastics, cranks, or jigs, are still as flexible as before and nothing has been effected.
Intimidator
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:46 pm

That sounds like it might be pretty decent Wink

OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Intimidator on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Come on....would I steer you wrong! Everyone has told me how "tight" you are with money...so I'm just trying to get you to help the economy out.
Intimidator
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down