Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you fish? Where are you from?

+18
jzemfisher12
BB
kmjschulz
keithlancaster
north star
BassinMaumee
ratherbefishing
saugeye1
kprice5
Outdoorsman
Tod
hunted
FISHONAJ
twcityhawk1
arlington
cantsleep
big al
OhioFisher
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where do you fish? Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do you fish? Where are you from?

Post by BB Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:57 pm

I hale from Vermilion. Do most of my fishing in Lake Erie, although I hit the Vermilion and Chagrin Rivers for steelies in the winter and spring. I hit a few farm ponds nearby along with Findley lake and Wellington upground reservoir. I get to Clendening and Salt Fork once a year also.
BB
BB
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Where do you fish? Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do you fish? Where are you from?

Post by jzemfisher12 Sat May 16, 2009 3:24 pm

i am from northern ohio, i fish farm ponds, lake erie(generally from shore but ocasionally on a boat, black vermillion and rocky rivers, lorain county metroparks(findley lake, carlisle duck pond)
jzemfisher12
jzemfisher12
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by eriewalleye Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:03 pm

I fish Lake Erie, mainly out of Ashtabula or Conneaut. But I live near the north end of Pymatuning, and fish it in the evenings during the week, in the Spring.
eriewalleye
eriewalleye

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Thanks for the posts guys!

erie, you live in some good fishing areas!!!
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Limmit Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:54 pm

I'm from Millbury close to Toledo. I fish lake erie, maumee river, michigan and indiana lakes most often.
Kenny Limmit
Kenny Limmit
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by snowcone Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:59 pm

im in akron and fish sandusky river,maumee, vermillion,rocky,chagrin,grand,ashtabula,conneaut, and most of the lakes in n e oh. trout is my favorite,
snowcone
snowcone

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 pm

I may have to meet ya on the dusky this year
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by coda43704 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 am

Howdy,
I'm in Zanesville.
Fish the AEP lakes. Licking River. But Ellis Dam is my favorite.
Once I started there last year I didn't need to go anywhere else.
I like the mystery of not knowing what I'm gonna pull out.
Smallmouth, largemouth, crappie, gar, stripes, carp, drum, catfish
and even a pike!
coda43704
coda43704
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2