Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas trip

4 posters

Go down

Outdoors Texas trip

Post by kmjschulz Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Flew down to Texas to see my family for the first time in 2 years last week and had a good time brought back memories of when I was growin up. Went fishin on some stock tanks tuesday with my dad and we caught between 40 and 50 small bass and about 10 nice sized bluegills. They were biting on just about anything we threw at em including mepps,rat-l-traps, and little storm swimbaits. The white bass run has also started down there we fished nails creek coming out of lake somerville and had a slow but productive day catching 14 whites over 10 inches and a 12 inch black crappie. We were using roadrunner tube jigs and grubs to catch these. It was good to see my family and have fun in the process. I may need to email the pics to somebody to put on here because my only internet access is through my blackberry the pics are on my phone but I don't know how to put them on here.
kmjschulz
kmjschulz
Outdoorsman 2
Outdoorsman 2

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: Texas trip

Post by OhioFisher Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Its good to see ya back on again man! Saugeye and I were talking about you last time we fished at buckeye

Good to hear ya had a good week with family and caught some fish also!

Feel free to send your pictures to ohiooutdoors@gmail.com
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:14 pm

PICTURES
Texas trip Img00410
Texas trip Img00411
Texas trip Img_1310
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kmjschulz Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Thanks for posting my pics jonny. I'm glad to be back and can't wait to get out there some more this year.
kmjschulz
kmjschulz
Outdoorsman 2
Outdoorsman 2

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:14 pm

sounds like a great trip kelam, glad to see u back and posting again, glad u gotta spend some time with your family, we gotta hit the hocking again this year.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kmjschulz Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm hopin to get some smallie fishin in startin mid march weather permitting I know last year wasn't as snowy but it was march 18 when we caught those last year I hope this snowy spell is almost over.Sunday it was in the mid 70s in texas I got sunburned I'm already missing that weather.
kmjschulz
kmjschulz
Outdoorsman 2
Outdoorsman 2

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:51 am

Nice job on them southern fish ! I bet you are missing that weather , I wish it was 70 here now .
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down