Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larry Dahlberg lures

2 posters

Go down

Outdoors Larry Dahlberg lures

Post by Intimidator Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:36 am

Has anyone else tried his new series of lures from River2Sea? I bought and tried the Clackin' Crawfish and it is amazing, the bait is 5" and weighs 1 oz but I caught LM and SM from 12 to 17 inches late last fall on it. I just received the Diver frogs so I'm anxious to try them this Spring.
Intimidator
Intimidator
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: Larry Dahlberg lures

Post by OhioFisher Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:45 pm

They don't sound cheap!! lol
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Intimidator Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:18 pm

The craw was $12.99 and the Diver Frog was $11.99, they are right at the price-point where I start to question it also....but I am a huge Larry Dahlberg fan so I knew they were gonna be special (at least to me). They have YouTube videos of them in action. The craw is ok, if you don't want to spend the money...you can JignPig, use cheaper craw lures, etc, to simulate a craw...I just like it because it is sooo real looking and acting and you know that if something bites it's either gonna be Big or very hungrey.
The frog is a different deal...it's about 2.5" and will dive to 2' or SWIM across lilly pads...I love frog fishing and I think this is the "Kicker".
Intimidator
Intimidator
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down