Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best place to get a new hunter started

2 posters

Go down

Outdoors The best place to get a new hunter started

Post by Fakebait Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 pm

If we want to get more new hunters envolved hunting we got to start promoting more small game hunting. Almost every TV show is about deer,elk or turkey. They have big finacial backing to push these shows down our throats. Don't get me wrong I enjoy all these shows but; there is more hunting than big game. With the problems of jobs and a steady pay check, most people will be cutting back on extras and I know I can not afford a deer and turkey tag for this fall. As the hunting public our wallets speak volumes to all outdoor product companies. If we want to hear and see more about all forms of small game hunting we need to delevlope the need of these companies to provide us with it. If we can introduce more new hunters to small game, which is more abundant to most of us you will start to see things change. It seems most people these days want to run before they can walk. Small game is more forgiving to a new hunter than big game is. Introduce your family and friends to small game. We will all benefit in the long run.
Fakebait
Fakebait

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: The best place to get a new hunter started

Post by saugeye1 Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:26 pm

i agree, thats why my granddaughter is going to start out squirrel hunting before the other game, thats why i still am a die hard squirrel hunter, i can still pic today my dad wakeing me up to hit the squirrel woods, brings back a ton of memories
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down