Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cj brown today

3 posters

Go down

Outdoors Re: cj brown today

Post by rogue Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:16 am

Well went to cj last night because I figured with the storms something would be hitting and I was right , two cats and two crappie . I feel certain that it was the same two fish I caught the second time . I did however find some new humps with sharp 4' to 5' drop offs , there was about 6 or 8 of them within about 20 to 30 foot of each other and looked to have some nice fish on them but only took one crappie off of one . It was like fishing deercreek spillway they was full of fishing line . The best catch of the night was a umbrella it put up one heck of a fight but I hung in there till I wore it out and landed it , it's the biggest one I have ever caught and I thought about having it mounted but I was afraid it would clash with our living-room decore . It must have been real hungry cause it had two harnesses and a bottom bouncer on it , the one harness was real nice and had something like a redneck in-line weight on it and it looked brand new . I believe I had it in my possession as long as the guy that bought it did because I riged it up and lost it a half hour later . It was nice to be out though , I just about had the hole lake to myself I guess that is because people go somewhere else when they want to catch fish . Still I'll be back out there soon . As for Jenny II some ol' boy made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I said SOLD ! I already miss her . Rogue .
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:57 pm

LOL

Wow man HAHAHA

I read the reports after you left, figured it was bad news Very Happy

Better than a skunk
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:46 pm

sounds like a fun trip, are u having the umbrella mounted? Did I Say That?
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:37 pm

I thought I posted this on central ohio , no I kept it out of the water too long and it died so I turned it lose in the trash can at the dock . I think they will take good care of it . (saugeye 1) Them was some nice fish and it sounds like you had some fun up on the big pond , glad to hear it . So far this year I've caught a pair of sun glasses , two anchors ( one was mine ) an umbrella , and a fishing pole . I have about $437.82 per oz in the fish I caught and brought home to eat but that's ok I'm just trying to do my part to help jump start the economy but if I don't start catching some fish soon the wife will start to think that I'm not the GREAT fisherman I kinda told her I was .That's the only reason she let me buy the boat , so with that being said if you guys hear of any fish with teeth and a white tip on there tail being caught on a suicide bite let me know so I can try to bring something home other than someones lost personal property .( Personally : the hardest thing to try to do is trying to clean out the boats fish cooler of things like anchors and such with the wife standing there shaking her head and not saying a word). Rogue P.S. The wife wants to know why my little fish under our avatar doesn't have any lips ? Is it some thing to do with me being appalachian american ( hill-billy ) if so I think there's city ordinance against that .
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 pm

LMAO
I moderated your post Very Happy

Dammm your a trip on here!!! you should start posting these reports in the comedy section Laughing

Lol I'll give ya a call here soon, gotta show ya how its done on CJ now that you found my hotspot

BTW where are the pics!
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:41 pm

that's some funny sh##, rogue don't forget to let me know when they start to release the water from deer ck. usually the eyes turn on below the spillway.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 pm

You all should be ashamed of your selves saying that my catchen abilities should be put in the comedy part and that my typical day of fishing is humorous , If I had any feelings that would have hurt them . Shame , shame , shame on you . Now I know that I have problems catchen fish even with a gill net or when I use TNT and a dip net but that no reason to laugh at me , you guys should have some compassion for me and take me to your honey holes and let me work on my technic . Now doesn't that sound like a christian thing to do( Jesus would) and I think you should too. Don't forget the bait and cold beer either , and not the cheep stuff I like bud lite in the longnecks . On a liter note I'm not going to be able to fish tell next weekend that's when I'm taking the family to Indian lake for the weekend camping/fishing with the weather permitting we'll fish all day sat. and Sunday . With the up and coming weather and temps. it should be gettin hot up there . I'll let you know how it turns out , does anyone need any lawn furniture that's about the only thing I haven't caught out trolling yet so I'm due to hit some soon . Rogue . Saugeye 1 I'll let you know when they let the water out of Deer Creek .

Last edited by rogue on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:21 am

LMAO again, funny stuff, if i had any hotspots i'd sure take u to them. don't know if u ever fished the ohio river, but in another month the eyes should be on fire below the tailrace's
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down