Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Winter and CJ

4 posters

Go down

Outdoors This Winter and CJ

Post by Intimidator Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:38 am

How do you think this Winter will effect lakes like CJ or ones that are even shallower? I can never remember CJ having ice on it this long...pretty much since the first week in DEC. Added to that is the snow cover that has been almost constant on the ice. Then throw in a population explosion last year of shad and other fish and I think we have a recipe for disaster.Sad
Intimidator
Intimidator
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: This Winter and CJ

Post by spfldbassguy Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:51 am

Man your negative,gotta think positive about all this ice. Just think when you're out there using those smelly swimbaits for crappies you're gonna be pleasantly surprised at how big of cats you're reeling in Did I Say That? lol!
spfldbassguy
spfldbassguy
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Intimidator Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:03 pm

SmileSmile:)LOL YOU SUCK! SmileSmile:)LOL You're just trying to get "into" my head and I'm not gonna let it happen.....I'm crushing Wally Gators and crappie this year....just trying to get my "plans" ready for anything that comes along:)SmileSmile
Intimidator
Intimidator
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:35 am

Lol nice steve.

Brent I think you are worrying too much. You can catch fish no matter what and everyone else never catches any so I see no issue!! lol!
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Intimidator Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 am

Man, I need to find a winter hobby:)Smile:)LOL
Intimidator
Intimidator
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Rackshooter and I hit CJ last night and caught 2 white bass , I got a big kick watching him get his first hard water fish of his life ( he's hooked) . Talked to some other guys and they had the same . The one fellow had a under water camera and said the only thing he seen was the two he caught . We fished out on the lake just out side of the marina in crystal clear water using pimples and vibes . I'll be going back soon to see if I can find some stained water .
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Intimidator Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:38 pm

One of my retired friends from work has been fishing 100' off the Main Boat Ramp with little success, he also hit the fish attractors by the MBR with no success. He found a gravel bed off the old road and old boat ramp area and moved his shanty way out to it (start at the MBR and keep walking toward the campgrounds). His shanty is blue and he's been leaving it out there. His name is Bob Severt...very nice guy and excellent fisherman.
Intimidator
Intimidator
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down