Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another PB Bluecat

2 posters

Go down

Outdoors Another PB Bluecat

Post by Flathead King 06 Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:19 pm

Went out fishing last night with a few buddies to a small community pond just up from my house. The night started off to a good beat with a small channel 5 mins after casting out our lines, but our high ambitions were cut short when we didnt get another bite until 12:30am, but boy was it worth the long wait.... I ran over to my rod that was just screaming... I set the hook into what felt like a log... mind you I use 12' surf rods and it double it over with ease, anyways after fighting the fish to the bank and it taking line back out to fight it right back, over about 15 times... (45 min fight or so) I had landed a new personal best bluecat for me and the biggest fish of the night.... it was a 48lb bluecat that took a chunk of cut bluegill on the bottom.... boy was I excited....

We have been catching quite a few of them so far this year... I was tallying up the weights of just the big fish we have caught this year, and for a 4 person combined effort, we have roughly 330lbs which doesnt include channel cats

Another PB Bluecat 46lb_bluecat_2
Flathead King 06
Flathead King 06
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: Another PB Bluecat

Post by OhioFisher Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Holy Shizz!!!!!!
That must be the same one from last year after she ate a couple gills!!!!!!!!!
Big Fish Big Fish Big Fish Congratz
Dang
I'll be down this weekend you wanna hook up? BTW how many crappies did you catch the other weekend with the "new moorefield reunion" Smile
Big Fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flathead King 06 Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:37 pm

lol....new moorefield reunion...haha

we only caught around 20.... the biggest one we had was 11" but we were catching bait for catfishing later that night
Flathead King 06
Flathead King 06
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down