Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The VP Choices-Whats Your Thoughts

4 posters

Go down

Good Read The VP Choices-Whats Your Thoughts

Post by OhioFisher Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:23 pm

Lets hear some shout outs and get into polotics-I'm liking Mccains VP Choice Wink
The VP Choices-Whats Your Thoughts 092607govpalinfish
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Good Read Re: The VP Choices-Whats Your Thoughts

Post by Tod Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:20 am

I'm sportsman and I vote

I'm with you Johnny Sniper
Tod
Tod
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:46 pm

OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pecker Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:16 pm

She is about as good as your spelling (polotics) SHE SUCKS and so DOES MCCAIN.

OBAMA 08'
Pecker
Pecker
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tod Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:36 pm

Pecker wrote:She is about as good as your spelling (polotics) SHE SUCKS and so DOES MCCAIN.

OBAMA 08'

Being from Chicago please tell me what Obama has done, just look at the hood he was an activist for it's still a drug infested shit hole.

Please try to list just facts
Tod
Tod
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pecker Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:53 pm

I'm sorry you live in a "shit hole" Obama has done just as much as McCain has in this nation and that is nothing so far. The topic of this post was VP choice. So I ask you, what has Palin done for Chicago? Please list the facts. If you are for McCain, that's your choice, but are you actually happy with Sarah Palin as a VP choice? Why? Because she like to fish and hunt? That's a great reason. Why doesn't McCain want to debate Friday? What's he scared of?
Pecker
Pecker
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:26 pm

Tod this came from OL/MWA
See what you guys can make out of this

Does Barack Obama hunt or fish?

OL: Senator Obama, since Outdoor Life is all about hunting and fishing, the first thing our readers are going to want to know is:
Do you hunt?

OBAMA: No.

OL: Do you fish?

When you're in the South Side of Chicago, there's not too many opportunities for hunting and fishing. When I was a kid, I grew up in Hawaii, and I would go fishing with my grandfather. And when I got older, actually, we did spearfishing there, which was sort of a combination of hunting and fishing. We would snorkel and use a speargun. And some of my best memories are going down there with friends of mine. In Illinois, I haven't gone hunting and fishing.

OL: Do you own any firearms? What are they?

OBAMA: No.

OL: If "no", then why are you courting sportsmen?

OBAMA: While I did not grow up hunting and fishing, I recognize the great conservation legacy of America's hunters and anglers. Were it not for America's hunters and anglers, including the great icons like Theodore Roosevelt and Aldo Leopold, our nation would not have the tradition of sound game management and an extensive public lands estate on which to hunt and fish. There are close to 40 million Americans who hunt and fish. Hunting and Fishing plays an important part in our economy and our heritage as a nation. I am courting sportsmen because my policies, actions and decisions as President will advance the goals of hunters and anglers.

GUYS I AM GIVING US THE FREEDOM OF TALKING ABOUT THESE ASPECTS PLEASE DO NOT GET OUT OF HAND Wink Thanks

IMO
Pecker
Obama has done just as much as McCain has in this nation and that is nothing so far
So if there is no reason to vote for what they've done lets vote for what we like about them and they're VP's
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pecker Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:14 pm

Or you could vote for the guy that has original ideas and isn't going to keep doing what the great Mr. Bush has done for our country. Sarah Palins 15 minutes of fame is up, people are realizing she was a shock VP pick for McCain. Women surveyed felt McCain picked Palin as his VP to vere the women voters in his direction, they felt he insulted for the most part.

And there's plenty of reason to vote! If you think USA is in a good state currently you are a clone of Helen Keller! Vote for who you want, but IMO McCain will nudge right in and continue doing what Bush is doing and that is nothing!
Pecker
Pecker
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger 620 Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:16 pm

Hello everyone I'm new here For me the team of Mccain Palin is an easy choice just ask yourself who is going to follow to follow the list below more closely.
1) To be the Candidate of National security: a) Victory in Iraq b) Fully support NSA, Patriot act, tough interrogations, keeping Gitmo open c) A Candidate that pledges to NOT demean our military while they are fighting for their Country. eg Harry Reid: "the surge has failed", "the war is lost" d) Candidate that promises to ensure that our veterans can live out their lives in dignity.

2) The Candidate who pledges to oppose Appeasement: a) The Candidate will oppose any and all efforts to negotiate with dictators of the world in places like Iran, Syria, N.Korea, Cuba, and Venezuela without "pre-conditions"

3) The Candidate Pledges to support Tax CUTS, and fiscal responsibility: a) The American people are NOT under taxed, Government Spends too much b) The Candidate who Pledges to ELIMINATE and VOTE AGAINST ALL Earmarks c) The Candidate pledges to BALANCE the budget

4) The Candidate Pledges to be a supporter of "Energy Independence" a) supports Immediate drilling in Anwar and the 48 states b) Building new refineries c) Begin building and using Nuclear Facilities d) expand coal mining e) realistic steward of the environment While simultaneously working with private industry to develop the new energy technologies for the future, with the goal being that America becomes completely energy independent within the next 15 years.

5) The Candidate pledges to secure our borders completely within 12 months: a) build all necessary fences b) use all available technology to help and support agents at the border c) train and hire agents as needed

6) Healthcare: The Candidate will look for Free-Market solutions to the problems facing the Healthcare industry, and will vigorously oppose any efforts to "nationalize healthcare". a) The Candidate will fight for Individual health savings accounts, that includes "catastrophic insurance" for every American, so people can control their own healthcare choices.

7) Education: a) The Candidate pledges to "save" American children from the failing educational system b) The Candidate will fight to break the unholy alliance of the Democratic party and teachers unions, which at best has institutionalized mediocrity, and has failed children across the country c) fight for "CHOICE" in education and let parents decide d) fight for vouchers for parents

Cool Social Security and Medicare: a) The Candidate will "save" social security and medicare from bankruptcy. b) Options will include "private retirement" funds so people can "control" their own destiny.

9) Judges a) The Candidate vows to support ONLY judges who recognize that their job is to interpret the Constitution, and NOT legislate from the bench.

10) American Dream: The Candidate accepts as their duty and responsibility to educate, inform, and remind people that with the blessings of Freedom comes a Great responsibility. That Government's primary goal is to preserve, protect and defend our God given gift of freedom.

That Government's do not have the ability to solve all of our problems, and to take away all of our fears and concerns. We need their pledge that we will be the candidate that promotes Individual liberty, Capitalism, a strong national defense and will support policies that encourage such...

It is our fundamental belief that limited Government, and Greater individual responsibility will insure the continued prosperity and success for future generations.

We the people who believe in the words of Ronald Reagan, that we are "the best last hope for man on this earth," "a shining city on a hill," and that our best days are before us if our Government will simply trust the American people.

I'm not saying GB was good for this country because he and fellow republicans got caught up in spending and how they spent. I truly believe that a common sense girl from Alaska can do more to reform a bunch of corrupt good for nothing ego bloated so called public servants. I know many common sensed men from our community that could if given a chance lead this country using just the ideals that they have learned from generations of hard working parents but what incentive do they have? To be torn up like Sara Palin has been by attack media and lawyers sent to dig up dirt on them. That why the people we need the most don't want any part of it. I hope Palin goes to Washington and shines the bright lite of truth on these corrupt politicans. I don't think you have to be some Harvard degree pin head to lead this country just someone with common sense and the desire to do the right thing.
My fishing blog is at walleyewarrior.blogspot.com
Ranger 620
Ranger 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Pecker Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:23 pm

Someone knows how to copy and paste!! Why does the United States need to win the war in Iraq? You think you can win a war against those people?
Pecker
Pecker
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:01 pm

Welcome!
Welcome to the site Ranger620!!!
Make yourself at home
Have fun with this topic Wink
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger 620 Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:25 am

Winning the war means that we have a country in that area of the world that is at least west friendly with lots of oil since many Washington pinheads refuse to let us use our own vast supply. Like it or not oil is a national security issue if gas hits 7-10 dollars a gallon we are cooked things will come to a stand still. Plus I believe history will be alot kinder to Mr Bush if Iraq turns out to be another Turkey or Egypt or other at least moderate demorcracy. Right or wrong opinions can be varied for starting the war,but the soldiers who died fighting for these peoples freedom deserve and want to see this thing through I don't believe they are as hated over there as we are led to believe. Thanks OhioFisher for the welcome I'v seen your video work and have enjoyed them all. Its my hope that more local guys get into fish blogging I wish there a complete list of local bloggers some where.
http://walleyewarrior.blogspot.com/
Ranger 620
Ranger 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down