Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crane Creek

3 posters

Go down

Question Crane Creek

Post by RODSABENDIN Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:50 pm

What's happening out of Crane. Catawba isn't going for me. I am going tomorrow any help will be greatly appericated.

Thanks
Rod
RODSABENDIN
RODSABENDIN
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Question Re: Crane Creek

Post by Flathead King 06 Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:54 pm

maybe Ohiofisher can be of more help this afternoon
Flathead King 06
Flathead King 06
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Well I've got a report whether if it's what you want to hear or not I can't help ya.
Dad got out there early in a packed lot. They headed out ran into a big crack, no problem or the new snowmobile Wink Headed 6 mile out on 18in. of ice started fishing and they fished for a while here getting a perch or two and even a couple short short walleye. Fianally Dad got a keeper and then they moved because of the super light bites and small number of fish marked. Later they oved to around 4.5mi. out where the marks were more and they had more bites. Very suttle only connecting on some he said this spot was much better but including all of the fish they had on he didn't think they could fill the 12 limit even if they would have caught every fish he had on half way up. The fish that were agressive were really aggressive tough coming back bite after bite. Dad's buddy got an 8lber. Dads measured only a little over 15in. There 3 man group caught over 5 shorties. Also many keepable perch thrown in maybe adozen
Sorry no pix-not an extremely good day but they'll be back at it tomorrow
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RODSABENDIN Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Friday 2/6 was great out of crane. My buudy and I caught over 30 between the two of us. Gold and green prism # 6 pimples and silver and green prism worked for us. Was hoping to hit it again Sunday but mother nature must have thought we had enough. I guess I need to get an air boat. wouldn't have to fight the crowds the last few days!!
RODSABENDIN
RODSABENDIN
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down