Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Much Rain Did You Get?

+2
saugeye1
OhioFisher
6 posters

Go down

Outdoors How Much Rain Did You Get?

Post by OhioFisher Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:57 pm

We got poured on all day today just south of Toledo!!! It rained all night and throughout the day until about 3! I don't have any exact measurements but I think we got at least 2 inches or possibly much more! I know places in southern Ohio didn't get hardly anything but are getting a little bit now... Wish we would have made the drive to Southern Ohio to look for sheds If you check this link you can see how much the water is going up! It's off the charts! http://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?04193500
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: How Much Rain Did You Get?

Post by saugeye1 Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:15 pm

just sprinkles all day, nothing right now
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:35 pm

The rain passed to the north of us the entire time... 2 days in a row it missed us by about 20 miles. We got a couple little drizzles and that was it.
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bugeyedjig Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:21 pm

we got 3 inches just south of findlay. we live right off state route 235 and water was flowing over it right thru the middle of town. about 12 miles north east of us they got 3.77. the blanchard river is flooding findlay bad. schools are already starting to delay for tomorrow morning. good thing about it all is this will warm all the waterways up really quick. always have to look on the bright side.
bugeyedjig
bugeyedjig
Outdoorsman 5
Outdoorsman 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Flathead King 06 Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:55 am

just a few sprinkles overnight into yesterday morning then in the afternoon yesterday, I was out fishing a private pond with a buddy and it started pouring for around 15 mins... BIG RAIN!!! probably about an inch of rain in that 15-20 mins... then it stopped, just as soon as it started...
Flathead King 06
Flathead King 06
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kprice5 Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:16 pm

yeah I hate the rain.... I went out saturday after it rained and caught 9 crappie and a ton of 10 inch bass..... they must of recently just stocked the lake with bass because they were all the same size. Rained all day sunday. Went out this morning for about 45 min back to medina lake only to catch one 10 ince bass. I am not happy with this weather lol
kprice5
kprice5
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:56 pm

not to much longer and we will be complaing about the 90 heat.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah
Can't complain about the weather Rolling Eyes
but it does sound like I got the worst of it!
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down