Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monthy Report Contest

4 posters

Go down

Participating?

Monthy Report Contest Vote_lcap100%Monthy Report Contest Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
Monthy Report Contest Vote_lcap0%Monthy Report Contest Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Good Monthy Report Contest

Post by OhioFisher Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Ok I was thinking and reading... Our own BigBass101 runs his own great forum which I am sure most of you have seen or visited. He runs a 2 month contest for posting fishing reports... The members really seem to react to this deal where every report is thrown into a hat and the more reports you have the more chances you have of winning. There is a prize and a good one at that for being just a good member. Your report can be hunting or fishing... Pictures are not required but I don't want short posts such as fished today and caught a bass... Some information to use could be-Lake your fishing, info on the lake, bait used, presentation, weather, clarity, who ya fished with, ice if available, wildlife, enjoyment of trip...
I will video the drawing for real results... Hopefully a lot of guys are interested!!!!
Let the comments appear Wink
First prize will probably be something as a hat
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Good Re: Monthy Report Contest

Post by saugeye1 Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:30 pm

good idea, helps keep the forums flowing.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bugeyedjig Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:21 pm

kim and the boys and i are in....we don't have any secret spots so telling everyone where we were will be no problem. i agree , that this should draw some interest, and we all can see where the fish are being caught, and for us if it's really good........ROAD TRIP!!!!! prize or no prize we are always happy to share our trips and read everyone elses, so maybe some more reports will be shared.
bugeyedjig
bugeyedjig
Outdoorsman 5
Outdoorsman 5

Back to top Go down

Post by kmjschulz Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Sounds like a good idea i'll join the crowd.
kmjschulz
kmjschulz
Outdoorsman 2
Outdoorsman 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down