Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C J Brown 9/25

4 posters

Go down

Outdoors C J Brown 9/25

Post by downtime Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Made it out again only with one of my brothers,trolled insted of drifting/jigging this morning.Used cranks/sticks and harnesses , all four were cought on harness. 1-small eye,1-good crappie,1-good white bass,1-nice cat.Started at daybreak and one of the first on the water and went till noon and the wind was picking up a bit..

Last edited by downtime on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unable to upload pic)
downtime
downtime
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: C J Brown 9/25

Post by rogue Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Glad to hear you didn't get skunked on CJ , I was starting to think that a walleye wasn't going to be seen coming out of that water the rest of the year . Nice job . The weather conditions coming next week has me all excited ( low to upper 60s to mid to lower 40s ) , this has to start to get them fish moving and feeding . Deercreek last Sunday was 71/73 degrees on the surface at mid day , I forget what Brown was when I was last out . I'm not going to be out on CJ for a couple of weeks , But when I'm out from now on I'll keep an eye out for you and say hey if I see ya . My old boat is a green starcraft with a yamaha on it . Rogue .
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:25 am

cooler temps with the rain, hopefully the eyes will be hittin next week. at least u beat the ole skunk
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 am

C J Brown 9/25 4_sale10

Sorry ya couldn't get your pic, but this should be it Wink

Thanks for sharing!
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by downtime Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Yep that's the one,my brother Tom he returned from Minn. a couple of earlier and we used some of his worn harnesses that he makes. They did help! Water temp was 70-72 deg

Last edited by downtime on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : put in temp)
downtime
downtime
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down