Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Decent Weekend-Pics-AND VIDEO!

Go down

Hunting A Decent Weekend-Pics-AND VIDEO!

Post by OhioFisher Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:49 pm

Up north here it was really snowing Friday Eve so headed out to a buddy of mines and saw 2 does and a button. Damn it was cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This whole weekend!!!!!!! And windy!!!!!!!!!!
Then decided Saturday was nasty so headed to Springfield at 3:00 this morning got in the stand on time and spooked one walking in then had another walk by early (A Doe) Around 8 after another hunter left I saw some movement out ahead of me used a bleat... Turns out being 2 REALLY DUMB little ones doe and button. I took pics and videos of these lol.
A Decent Weekend-Pics-AND VIDEO! Th_1116080854a
A Decent Weekend-Pics-AND VIDEO! 1116080849a
A Decent Weekend-Pics-AND VIDEO! 1116080854a-1
Then I went out this eve to a small out of the way woods and had a mother and button and doe walk right underneath me. I moved to try and get a better look at them b/c I was actually sitting in the crook of the tree... not even in a stand lol and they spooked.
A decent weekend for sure but I really wanted a buck this year with a bow... I'll still be satified if I can get one anyway!
Good Luck out there-Be safe!
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down