Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Lake

4 posters

Go down

Outdoors Indian Lake

Post by ratherbefishing Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:38 am

I'm planning on hitting Indian after ice out in the next week or so... I have it from an informed source that they should be turning on in a few easily accessable areas around the lake... I'll let you guys know what I come up with, and when I'm going out.

ratherbe
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: Indian Lake

Post by Flathead King 06 Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:24 pm

thanks for the heads-up... I have a buddy who hits Indian hard each spring for the eyes and does really good... Ill get ahold of him and have him let me know how he's doing when he goes...
Flathead King 06
Flathead King 06
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:18 pm

keep me informed.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:23 pm

as of today at 5:00 the lake still has about an inch of ice that hasn't blown off the south bank yet. As soon as I can I'll be up there, but depending on the weather and my busy schedule right now (finals) it may take me a couple extra days to get any spot fishing done.
I'll talk to my contacts and try to get them to post directly to our forums, other wise I'll post what they pass on to me.
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Indian Lake is about 90% iced out with skim ice being all that remains in a few backwaters.... I drove my uncle up and he crappie fished at a low time today for about an hours around good docks and got nothing... didn't see anyone getting anything.... maybe a couple more days of warm weather will be the ticket. Or maybe I just need to go late or early and not in the middle of the day... that would probably help.

good fishin'

ratherbe
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:02 am

too bad ya didn't get any crappies
better luck next time
Jonny