Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Lake 3/10/2009

4 posters

Go down

Outdoors Indian Lake 3/10/2009

Post by ratherbefishing Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:22 am

Re(1): whats going on?
IP: 71.55.39.189
Posted on March 11, 2009 at 07:19:18 AM by EASY E

I would say the eyes are on. Went up last night with my brother, people everywhere. Moundwood was packed, donut shop, spillway, entire south bank, and oldfield all packed. We fished 6 pm to 8:30 got 3,nothing big. Saw several big fish caught, lots of full stringers. Most using twisty-tail grubs-Chartreuse, I got 1 on cicada and one on vib "E". No hits after about 7:30. That's all I know. Good luck.

This post was made on indianlake.com this morning... they must be just starting to turn on as I was there Sunday and they were not at that time....
So this could be it you guys who want to get some "eyes" can tap me for infor or visit the website. www.indianlake.com
On the web site there is a column on the home page doen the left hand side of the screen, about halfway down you can click on fishing and it'll bring up the forum with a link (top-center of page).
I'll go up and check things out for myself tonight, we'll see how things are shaking down.

Good fishin'

ratherbe
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: Indian Lake 3/10/2009

Post by Flathead King 06 Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:02 am

thanks for the info... Ill call my buddy tonight and see what he knows... might have to make a trip up there this week sometime
Flathead King 06
Flathead King 06
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:04 pm

time to get after em, me and saugeye2 are going to the oh river or lake logan this weekend.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Good luck guys, let me know how it goes! I'm going to head out Friday for sure, so I'll post then.
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Flathead King 06 Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:30 pm

saugeye1 wrote:time to get after em, me and saugeye2 are going to the oh river or lake logan this weekend.

I'd probably hit the river if I were you... lots of big cats to be caught right now... just take along a cast net and enough sinkers to get your bait to the bottom and holding there and you should get into some blues or channels
Flathead King 06
Flathead King 06
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:34 pm

goin after the eyes, although did catch a 10lb flathead on 3" twister last year, fishin the eddies u never know what your going to catch, last year on that trip caught white bass, cats,crappie,saugers and saugeyes all from the same eddie. its almost like that spot just keeps replunising it self. it was a blast.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flathead King 06 Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:36 pm

eddies are definitely hot spots on the river... I pulled my best river flathead out of an eddie along the ohio close to where the scioto river dumps in back in '03... went just a little over 52lb
Flathead King 06
Flathead King 06
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by downtime Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanks for the info on Indian ratherbefishing, hope to hit it some this next week & or weekend.
downtime
downtime
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:40 pm

I'll be on spring break from (The) Ohio State University, let me know when you're coming up.. maybe we'll hit Aunt Millie's this time.
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by downtime Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:46 pm

ratherbe will be in touch ,my wife reminded me today i've got to get tags on the trailer,so I'll be at dmv on Monday after work.Getting boat ready now,hope to finish tomorrow.
downtime
downtime
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:42 am

Just let me know when you're going to head up.. I'll see what my schedule looks like... my wife has a big state board exam to take, so she'll be studying quite a bit and I'll be watching my daughter, but I should be able to get out there for a little while.
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by downtime Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Will try this Saturday, check pm
downtime
downtime
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1