Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

turkey hunting

3 posters

Go down

Outdoors turkey hunting

Post by saugeye1 Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:35 pm

jonny, i got off the chat before u could answer me the other night. if u and kevon are inter. i can call for u guys, as i said before won't even bring a gun. i just like seeing happy faces and smiles when a bird comes in, i've called in birds for other people before and it makes me just as happy to see someone else get one as if i shot it myself. i mainly hunt puplic land later in season when everyone else is done, but if u got some where in part. i would be willing to travel. just an idea i do not know if u guys were exper. turkey hunters or not. i'm always willing to take out someone, i take out a buddy's boy now this will be our third year together and were looking to score this year.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: turkey hunting

Post by kprice5 Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:13 pm

I don't know about you guys but im real pumped for april
kprice5
kprice5
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:55 pm

i'm always pumped about those turks. going to get out tom morning to try to locate some birds for the upcoming youth season.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:18 pm

That would be a fun trip!!!
Thanks for the offer also but I don't think we'll need it... Kevon isn't much of a hunter lol but my old man will show me the ways...

I wanna score too!!!
Good luck on finding em!!!
Thanks again
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down