Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake hunting in SE Ohio

+2
OhioFisher
luckylure69
6 posters

Go down

Outdoors Snake hunting in SE Ohio

Post by luckylure69 Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:45 am

Decided to do a little snake hunting with a couple buddies in Wayne National...twas pretty fun it was my first time and it was an awesome day!!! Ended up finding 12 ring necked snakes, 2 milk snakes, and a COPPERHEAD!!! Heres some pics from today...

Snake hunting in SE Ohio 009

Snake hunting in SE Ohio 010

Snake hunting in SE Ohio 012

milk snake
Snake hunting in SE Ohio Milksnake

Snake hunting in SE Ohio Milksnake2
luckylure69
luckylure69
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: Snake hunting in SE Ohio

Post by OhioFisher Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:04 am

Lol sure as hell wouldn't see me doin that!!
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by luckylure69 Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:13 pm

lol me neither man i let it up to him to hold it i just took the pics for the most part haha
luckylure69
luckylure69
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:41 pm

u guys are nut messin with that copperhead, u defin gotta a bigger pair than me. LOL
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Snake hunting

Post by rogue Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:26 pm

Now you three look like your good guys , that are normal typical younger country males , but i think that you might be missing an important gene in your genetic make up . When I come in contact with a snake I'm not looking to pick it up , I'm looking for the best direction to go that wouldn't affect the ECO system to bad when I go ripping through that way like a wild banshee . I've been out fishing creeks and jigging around bushes in a jon boat when at the last moment looking up and seen a big water snake out sunning himself a foot from my head and from the eyewitness accounts I believe I walked/ran on water then . I've also been in KY in old tobacco barn when I seen a huge black snake laid across the rafters , later I was informed on my subsonic exit of the barn I ran over my best friend which might of ended up with a cacation . I don't believe I'll being doing any snake hunting any time soon but you guys look like you had a lot of fun doing it and spending fun-times with friends and family is what it's all about . I hope to see more pic. and post from you guys soon . Rogue .
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by idontknow316 Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Thats pretty cool, I have relatives in KY and they go rattle snake hunting down there. You pan fry them, I didn't care for it. It was really tough, tasted ok though. Leave it to someone in KY. lol
idontknow316
idontknow316
Outdoorsman 2
Outdoorsman 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tod Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 am

Way cool be safe don't to add a RIP section on the site
Tod
Tod
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by luckylure69 Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:31 pm

lol ill be sure of that!
luckylure69
luckylure69
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Outdoors cool

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:19 pm

I live in s.e. ohio and been in wayne national never seen many snakes where did you catch all the snakes at. I live in belmont county

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down