Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deer Creek Fishin Report 09-12

2 posters

Go down

Fishing Deer Creek Fishin Report 09-12

Post by OhioFisher Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Well rogue invited me to take a possible last trip on his starcraft that is for sale on the springfield craigslist. We decided to take the change of scenery from CJ and hit deercreek, where I have never been before

We headed straight to the point a
nd fished it hard, little whitebass hitting hittin the surface. Put on a small rattle trap and finally smalled a monster 6 incher Very Happy

We fished hard all day long all over the lake and only picked up two cats on some small mid lake humps that Brians little trooper pulled in. He should have some pics to add

A nice lake but man is the fishing tough, heard good things from a guy fishing largies so maybe we were targeting the wrong species of crappie and saugeye

Deer Creek Fishin Report 09-12 0912090749
Deer Creek Fishin Report 09-12 0912091220
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: Deer Creek Fishin Report 09-12

Post by rogue Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:36 pm

well Sunday morning I took my eleven year old to deercreek with about the same results as jonny and I had last weekend , just about the same number of fish , seen the eagle , and ol' I finally seen someone else trolling . He was the first guy I seen this year he was working the beach and humps too , didn't see him net anything and he didn't see me net anything ( nothing to net was caught ) . They had a bass tournament there and this time I wasn't setting in the middle of the lake when they want by at lite speed . It was a nice day to be on the water and not doing honey do's . Getting ready to go to CJ brown right now to not catch something there , I'll be out in jenny I for jenny II has a new home in Cinn. Fishing has to get better because it can't get worse . Rogue
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: Deer Creek Fishin Report 09-12

Post by OhioFisher Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:59 pm

what happened to jenny 2?

Good luck at CJ
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down