Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alum Creek Shore Report

Go down

Fishing Alum Creek Shore Report

Post by OhioFisher Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:47 pm

Went camping this weekend for my b-day party brought GG and PF with me and the fishing was decent (Check campers corner). First off Monday evening/afternoon we went to an easy to get to-already fished spot. They started tearing up the gills and warmouth while there was a decent mud line where I was getting bites these werent gill bites but from crappies. These were some nice 9in. I was picking up on a jig/wax worm/bobber rig.
Alum Creek Shore Report 0630081645a
Alum Creek Shore Report 0630081722a
Then later that evening we tried some spots on the north side of the chesire road cause way where we got bass gills crappies and a saugeye I lost at shore.
Alum Creek Shore Report 0630082030a
Alum Creek Shore Report 0630082030b
Alum Creek Shore Report 0630082031a
Alum Creek Shore Report 0630082046aT
The next day we stopped at the marina-here we got some bass GG got his first smallie but they wee all small and of course gills and warmouth.
That evening Dad and I hit the south side of the cause way for a whole differnet variety of fish. Here we got perch rockbass smallies largies and gills. Watched a guy trolling just offshore catch catfish perch and an eye on a bottom bouncing worm harness.
Alum Creek Shore Report 0701082057a
Alum is a great lake and deff has plenty of fish in it! Good Luck and Good Fishing
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down