Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leave the boat at home...article in crappie world. for the bank fishing guys

+2
saugeye1
bugeyedjig
6 posters

Go down

Outdoors leave the boat at home...article in crappie world. for the bank fishing guys

Post by bugeyedjig Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:27 pm

here it is. scanned and putiing it on now. good little article. came from crappieworld magazine march issue.leave the boat at home...article in crappie world. for the bank fishing guys 04-01-10leave the boat at home...article in crappie world. for the bank fishing guys Page210leave the boat at home...article in crappie world. for the bank fishing guys Page310 the bank man might really have the advantage when wanting to fish quick if you think about it. just pull over jump out and fish your favorite spot. where as the boat man has to mess around and hook up and drive to, and back it in, or wait at ramp for his turn. time is sometimes the issue here.
bugeyedjig
bugeyedjig
Outdoorsman 5
Outdoorsman 5

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: leave the boat at home...article in crappie world. for the bank fishing guys

Post by saugeye1 Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:36 pm

thanks bejig, dont have that issue
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: leave the boat at home...article in crappie world. for the bank fishing guys

Post by OhioFisher Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:54 pm

That was an excellent article!!!
I know of a good culvert spot to try!
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kprice5 Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:01 pm

thanks very informative article
kprice5
kprice5
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:04 am

I read this article a couple weeks ago, there's also a good one in the current issue of infisherman, look up "Timing for Slabs."
In addition has anyone ever heard this thing about the musk from spawning crappie smelling like watermelon? I guess you can smell it from quite a ways away.
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bugeyedjig Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:48 pm

read the same article last issue. thinking it would have to be shallow water and a ton of crappie before we could smell it. never smelled it around here.
bugeyedjig
bugeyedjig
Outdoorsman 5
Outdoorsman 5

Back to top Go down

Post by north star Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:21 am

Great read thanks, i have a few that i fish every year and the produce quit well. cheers cheers cheers
north star
north star
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down