Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty Good One

Go down

Fishing Pretty Good One

Post by OhioFisher Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:06 pm

> The second hunter said" I don't know, let's throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom."
>
> The first hunter said " There's this old transmission here, give me a hand and we'll throw it in and see."

> So they picked it up, carried it over, and counted one, and two, and three, and threw it in the hole.
>
> They were standing there listening and looking over the edge and they heard a rustling in the brush behind them. As they turned around they saw a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to the hole, and with no hesitation, jump in head first. While they were standing there looking at each other, looking in the hole, and trying to figure out what that was all about, an old farmer walked up. "Didn't happen to see my goat round here, did ya?"
>
>
> The first hunter said, "We sure nuff did. We was just a standin here a minute ago and yer goat come running out of them bushes over yonder doin' bout a hunert miles an hour and he jumped head first into this here hole!"
>
>
>
> And the old farmer said, "That ain't possible. I had him chained to a transmission!"
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down