Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you fish? Where are you from?

+18
jzemfisher12
BB
kmjschulz
keithlancaster
north star
BassinMaumee
ratherbefishing
saugeye1
kprice5
Outdoorsman
Tod
hunted
FISHONAJ
twcityhawk1
arlington
cantsleep
big al
OhioFisher
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where do you fish? Where are you from? Empty Where do you fish? Where are you from?

Post by OhioFisher Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Just wanna get some info on where you guys fish and where your from. I guess just in case someone wants to know some info on a certain lake they can ask certain members... Thanks

I fish
1.Lake Erie and Tributaries
2.Many NW Ohio Rivers and Ponds
3.CJ Brown Reservoir-SW Ohio

I am from NW Ohio (SW Ohio every other weekend)

Last edited by NorthSouthOhioFisherman on Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Where do you fish? Where are you from? Empty Re: Where do you fish? Where are you from?

Post by big al Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:31 pm

tappan clendening piedmont and the ohio river.i am from a small town called ragersville it is about 10 miles from dover/new philly area
big al
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Where do you fish? Where are you from? Empty Re: Where do you fish? Where are you from?

Post by cantsleep Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:17 am

The easiest for me to get to is the Great Miami, bout 20-25 mins from the Ceaser Creek confluence with the Little Miami, don't fish Ceaser Creek lake much,(no boat) and I hit Rush Run some.
cantsleep
cantsleep
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by arlington Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:43 pm

Tennessee,,I fish the Cumberland River and Center Hill Lake.
arlington
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Where do you fish? Where are you from? Empty twcityhawk

Post by twcityhawk1 Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:04 am

i fish all of the creeks rivers and lakes around mineral city dover new phily love small mouth bass in tusarawas river
twcityhawk1

Back to top Go down

Where do you fish? Where are you from? Empty twcityhawk toarlington

Post by twcityhawk1 Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:09 am

arlington wrote:Tennessee,,I fish the Cumberland River and Center Hill Lake.
i was born in tenn. like to know more about fishing ther.
twcityhawk1

Back to top Go down

Post by FISHONAJ Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:44 am

Besides going to Alaska every year, i fish all over the midwest. With the price of gas these days, looks like i'll be hitting CJ Brown more than Lake Erie Mad
FISHONAJ
FISHONAJ
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by hunted Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:51 am

i am from washington court house.i fish deer creek and rocky fork a lot.i fish paint creek some.
hunted
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tod Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:32 pm

I'm from the burbs of chicago that used to be no mans land and could hunt with a mile or two of mom's front door as a kid.
Fishing for me is mostly lakes and ponds, with a river trip once in blue moon because it's down the street just don't care for the moving water.

Here is what I catch on a regular day around the house from ponds.
Where do you fish? Where are you from? 930071f0

Where do you fish? Where are you from? A354666a

Where do you fish? Where are you from? DSC06380
Tod
Tod
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:49 pm

I have a friend or two from chicago... Thank You for posting those BEAUTIFUL fish pic! Big Fish
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Outdoorsman Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:42 pm

I fish Erie a few times a year. Hit Pymatuming a lot. Also do Tappan, Piedmont and Clendening.

I belong to a few clubs and do a lot of pond fishing.
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by kprice5 Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 pm

go to school at toledo...live in hinckley Ohio during the summer where I do alot of fishin on lake erie for perch and walleye on my boat. Having some problems with the engine over heating last year, so I did not get out as much as I wanted to. Replaced the impeler and thermostat some thing is still not working right... Any help???? Other than lake erie I do alot of farm pond fishing for bass, blue gill, and crappie. Also fish for steelies during the winter and spring at rocky river. Also love hunting...turkey and deer
kprice5
kprice5
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:58 pm

i fish lakes around logan,athens,wellston area, also ohio river at bellville locks. also deer creek and hocking river in athens
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Nice info guys
kprice I'm close to Toledo, I guess
You ever fish the portage?
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:55 am

I fish all over, but mainly Columbus reservoirs, Indian Lake, Farm Ponds, Darby Creek, Lima reservoirs, and Mad and Miami Rivers.
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kprice5 Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:34 pm

nah ohio fisher I mainly fish northeast ohio... I have a boat so I fish lake erie alot... I like catching fish alot but I also love to eat em. I am getting better every year at mosquito lake for walleye and crappie. So I have never fished the portage. I will have some reports, hopefully good ones in march, since my spring break is coming up Very Happy
kprice5
kprice5
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by BassinMaumee Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:26 pm

maumee is where I live

I fish
maumee river
grad rapids dam
3 meadows pond
homecoming park
hidden Harbor
Private farm ponds
BassinMaumee
BassinMaumee
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:22 pm

love the farm ponds.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by north star Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:27 am

Well im from Minnesota and i fish many body's of water with in 10 miles of my home. I also fish the Minnesota river and many many miles of the Chippewa river.

The main fish that i fish for is Channel cats, but on occasion i like to go for the walleye and crappies with a pike here and there.

The bait that i use produces many kinds of fish while fishing the areas that i do fish. I like smelt because it gives off a very strong fish smell and the oils will really bring in the fish. If you have never tried smelt either fresh or frozen give it a try just don't give up if you don't get something right away, different waters have different tricks. cheers cheers cheers
north star
north star
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Always wanted to go to MN to do some walleye and pike fishing.
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by keithlancaster Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:11 am

I Fish Rocky Fork, Paint Creek Spillway, Mainly, But I travel Through Most Of Southern And Central Ohio. If There's Land To Fish From I'm There Sooner Or Later (No Boat)
keithlancaster
keithlancaster
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by kmjschulz Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:43 am

welcome keith, glad to see you made it on here ,theres alot of good people on this board
kmjschulz
kmjschulz
Outdoorsman 2
Outdoorsman 2

Back to top Go down

Post by keithlancaster Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Glad to be here. Thanks for recommending The Site kmjschulz
keithlancaster
keithlancaster
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:08 pm

welcome keith, awesome site. use to wade paint creek for smallies, thats a great ck.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Welcome! to the site Keith!!!
Your right along with many other shore anglers from your area
I hope you and our site get along well Very Happy
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next