Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dads Buck 11-04

4 posters

Go down

Hunting Dads Buck 11-04

Post by tcba1987 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:39 pm

went out tonight with dad to one of the farms that we hunt on.............i got in the woods around 4 and didnt hear or see anything till around 530 ..............i tried rattling antlers for the first time and had a buck come crashing in from behind me that i couldnt get a shot on.............it had a smaller rack but large body............a short while later right around 545 i had another small buck come in from the other direction that stayed about 50 yards out from me in the trees and i couldnt get a shot..........i was kinda disappointed that i didnt get a shot off until i walked out of the woods to my truck and found dad standing there grinning ear to ear .........he said i stuck a decent buck...........we ran back to his house and got some flashlights and headed out to track the buck..........we didnt have to do much tracking the buck only went about 25 yards from his stand and fell.............the odd thing was the buck jumped the cord and he hit it in the back hip and it went down QUICK and died............must have hit a artery it bled out and left a awesome blood trail.............it will be dads first wall mount it is a nice 9 pt buck.............i am so happy for him after 40 + years of hunting he finally shot a buck for the wall !!!

Dads Buck 11-04 Dads9ptbuck11-043

Dads Buck 11-04 Dads9ptbuck11-042

Dads Buck 11-04 Dads9ptbuck11-04
tcba1987
tcba1987
Outdoorsman 2
Outdoorsman 2

Back to top Go down

Hunting Re: Dads Buck 11-04

Post by OhioFisher Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Nice deer

Tell Dad I said congrats

Love the end point
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kprice5 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Nice buck and congrats. Too bad you guys did not double. patience will pay off
kprice5
kprice5
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:46 pm

congrats, nothing wrong with that buck
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by tcba1987 Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 pm

i was back out there tonight and had one walk in behind me on a old logging road ...........i thought i heard something looked back and caught a glimpse of his backside slipping over the top of the bank behind me...........almost had one again..........my lucks got to change !!!
tcba1987
tcba1987
Outdoorsman 2
Outdoorsman 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down