Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from West (By God) Virginia

3 posters

Go down

Outdoors Greetings from West (By God) Virginia

Post by robtay50 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:10 am

Hello everyone. I am brand new to the site and am planning a trip to Pasha Lake Cabins this September, so I would appreciate any helpful tips on rigs, tackle, and general info. Also, since I have figured that the Saulte Ste Maria area is our trip midway point, if anyone has any suggestions on a good 2 or 3 hour shore fishing spot, that would be great also. We will be spending the night in that area before driving the final leg. Can't wait to hook-up with a lot of pike and walleye at Pasha Lake. Hopefully we will have some interesting stories and pics. Will keep you posted. Thanks again.
robtay50
robtay50

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: Greetings from West (By God) Virginia

Post by OhioFisher Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Well you will not be disappointed!! Pasha lake is a hell of an area and the fishing is awesome!!

Shoot me a pm with your name and and I will let Chad know your coming up and I will set ya up with the set ups. Have you watched my videos??

We stayed at the days inn up there and also "lock view" little cabins. Just across from the locs. The only fishing there is inbetween the lakes along the south shore east of town there is a power plant and the salmon stack up in there and guys go down there to snag them,,, Also you can go farther near sugar island and fish the heavy current for walleyes.

I need to get my pasha lake trip up!! LOL This year was AWESOME
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:51 pm

welcome
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by robtay50 Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Thanks for the info and the offer. (and the Welcome) Chad already knows that we are coming, since we are booked for 9/12. Yes I HAVE seen your videos and I am even more excited than ever. I can't wait! Any tips on tackle and rigs would be greatly appreciated. We have been to Ontario two other times (not nearly as far north) and were rather disappointed in the numbers caught, so this time we will be traveling about 20 hours, so our expectations are pretty high. We will be concentrating initially on pike and when (and if) we get tired of them we will try for 'eyes. My buddy would also like a whitefish (or ten) if possible. I am planning on taking my laptop with me so I will try to keep you posted as the week progresses. Once again, thanks for everything and wish us luck.
robtay50
robtay50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down