Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd annual charter

3 posters

Go down

Outdoors 2nd annual charter

Post by saugeye1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:10 pm

we headed out mondat around 730 am for our annual fishin trip at erie, we used mayfle rigs tipped with crawlers, we got 31 eyes that weighed 78 lbs. wife got the biggest of the trip prolly a 4 lber, we had a great trip with beautiful waether, here's a couple of pics.[img]2nd annual charter Picture002-16[/img][img]2nd annual charter Picture001-15[/img][img]2nd annual charter Picture003-11[/img]
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: 2nd annual charter

Post by OhioFisher Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm

31 eyes casting is a hell of a day right now Jim

Awesome pics, congrats!! What charter?
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:34 pm

coe vanna charters
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:06 am

Man that is a great day Jim , glad to see you made it up there . Great fish , good job . I bet it was a blast ! Rogue
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:10 am

The wife always out fishes the husband , That's why I take Angel so we can bring fish home for supper . Great job Mrs. Saugeye !!!
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:22 pm

rogue wrote:The wife always out fishes the husband , That's why I take Angel so we can bring fish home for supper . Great job Mrs. Saugeye !!!

You lost me here Brian
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:16 pm

thats cause your not married jonny, lol rogue u still want to go perchin at the wharf in october? pic a day and i'll put in vac day
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Jonny , Saugeye said his wife caught the biggest 4 pounder .Whenever a couple came on one of the wharf boats a 100 years ago when I mated I always bet on the wife to land biggest and most fish and I didn't lose to many times . It's seems that it's gods warped sense of humor to let our wife's kick our butts at something we tell her we know everything about and that nobody has the fish figured out as well as we do . It's sad I know but it is what it is to be married . We take our wife's so when we get home from a day on the lake we have fish to clean for dinner and not tell the story about the big one that got a way when we come home empty handed when we fish alone . And as for the number one reason we take our wives out with us is because we love to spend every spare second of the day with the one we love most in our lives and that ............. Ok shes gone it's for the fish in the cooler PERIOD !
Jim I cant go in Oct. now but I can go anytime between now and Oct. I just got a concrete job to do that will take until the snow flies , call me and let me know .
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down