Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi Species Day at CJB

5 posters

Go down

Fishing Multi Species Day at CJB

Post by OhioFisher Sun May 25, 2008 2:45 pm

Yesterday we fished buck creek and got 2 whitebass. Then we hit the marina and picked up 10 keeper crappies for dinner Food
Today we got down to the marina early and stated to hit some nice crappies till about 10 when they slowed to a complete stop.
2 great days on the water with some cool pics of some whitebass SM and LM bass shad and of course crappie
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: Multi Species Day at CJB

Post by OhioFisher Mon May 26, 2008 4:55 pm

What a beautiful memorial day weekend of fishing we had at CJ! Saturday we got up really early and hit Buck Creek for some whitebass got 2 after fishing the WHOLE river. Then went straight to the marina for some crappie action it was slow but the were "OK" sized.
Multi Species Day at CJB DidgiFishPics3104
Then Sunday morning found a crappie hot spot in the marina area and picked up 25 fast and early. We were also getting white bass smallmouth (which I think are becoming the dominant species in the lake-What are your guys' opinions?) Largemouth and millions of shad around that we were snagging and playing around with.
Multi Species Day at CJB DidgiFishPics3108
Multi Species Day at CJB 0525081115a
Multi Species Day at CJB 0525081109a
Multi Species Day at CJB 0525081042a
After getting bored with the crappie we took the boat out. Fished about every good area of the lake trolling and jigging picked up a few crappie whitebass a nice channel cat and another smallie.
Multi Species Day at CJB DidgiFishPics3109
Multi Species Day at CJB DidgiFishPics3112
Multi Species Day at CJB DidgiFishPics3110
So we get back to the dock and BAM the crappies were on we picked up a good mess until we had to leave.
In the morning we come back to the boat find the crappies and start getting them every time. I even got 2 doubles!!!!!!! It was awesome until I think I cleaned them out. We ended up with 22. I had pics but I deleted them off my phone accidentally. Anyways did a little more moring trolling and saw one eye caught and a few crappie.
It was one of the nicest times I've had on CJ and for being M day weekend it wasn't packed at all. See ya out there Jonny SmileSmileSmile
Multi Species Day at CJB DidgiFishPics3113
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by big al Mon May 26, 2008 5:17 pm

nice pics glad to see you had a good time
big al
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by grotz-guide Mon May 26, 2008 8:12 pm

i had fun with ohio fisher
Multi Species Day at CJB Cropy005
Multi Species Day at CJB Cropy013
Multi Species Day at CJB Cropy009
Multi Species Day at CJB Cropy012
Multi Species Day at CJB Cropy001
Multi Species Day at CJB Cropy010
Multi Species Day at CJB Cropy002
Multi Species Day at CJB Cropy003
grotz-guide
grotz-guide
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tod Thu May 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Nice bunch of specs you have for the hot grease.
Tod
Tod
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Fishing CJ Brown Fishing

Post by OhioFisher Fri May 30, 2008 7:05 pm

cheers Son, you are awesome!! It was a great Memorial weekend because you were here at home, you brought a friend and the fish were BITING ! Off the hook fishing Smile You are a great fisherman and I have eaten the crappie about every night. By the way a special Thank You from Uncle Gene and cousin John from the Michigan houses. They stopped in town for a couple days on their way from Florida to Michigan and of course I fixed an awesome fish dinner of crappie! They said to tell you hi Smile and thanks for sharing your catch, it was the best fish they have eaten in a long time. You will do well at Lake George and they will see you then. The pic's are great! I think I will have some nice ones on my camera to share when I download them.

Last edited by OhioFisher on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FISHONAJ Fri May 30, 2008 7:11 pm

Great report with pics as usual Jonny. When are you gonna give out walleye tips on how to catch some over 15 inches Twisted Evil
FISHONAJ
FISHONAJ
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Fri May 30, 2008 9:50 pm

I cant help ya there lol.
Thanks guys and gals Wink
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator