Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh Indian News-Thanks to Banker

3 posters

Go down

Fishing Fresh Indian News-Thanks to Banker

Post by OhioFisher Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:26 pm

Banker just compiling all of your reports in this topic Wink
I was the only one on Indian Lake today..maybe because I wasn't on it at all. I had to fish off of docks b/c of unsafe ice caused by warm, wet, and very windy weather we experienced the past few days. Things are looking up though; we have 5 days of below freezing weather including today so the ice should be back this weekend....oh I didn't tell you did I, half of the lake is open water right now....I know YIKES right. I wasn't thrilled either. My next day off is Monday the 4th. I hope to see some of you boys out there. Should be nice and warm so leave your hand warmers and boots at home.

Anglers are limiting out on Saugeye casting artificials in the Great Miami feeder into IL. The eyes are on the bottom says the lady at BPS.

No fish after the severe weather and cold front. No ice either. Open water at Blackhawk Island as far as the ice could see. I said to myself, "Looks like I'm going to need bigger...well everything." The next few days should fix that though. 5 days of below freezing including today. I will be back out on Feb 4th and hope to see you all out there. Bring your sun-block, it's going to be in the 40's.

Banker OUT

Thanks Banker Wink
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing December 2008- Ice Fishing is Back and so is Banker

Post by Banker Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:59 pm

Been out 3 time at IL this December. Mostly out at Long Island but yesterday was able to get out at BlackHawk and back behind the islands to Lucy's where we nailed the Bluegill. Dave, Dave, Randy and I were killing em for about 4 hours from 1pm - 5pm. Raining today- ice shouldn't be safe - back to fishing at Long Island for small bluegill- oh well- coller temps around the first of the year should have us out at Blackhawk again soon.
Banker
Banker

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: Fresh Indian News-Thanks to Banker

Post by OhioFisher Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:26 pm

Thanks for the report
Glad to see you here!
I plan on hitting Indian Friday or Saturday
Any open water?
Also what is the L.I. Situation like?
Thank You
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mamatina Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:20 am

This weekend looks warm...
Be careful out there!
mamatina
mamatina
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Banker Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Bankers Back and the ice is unsafe yet again. but soon..soon it will be ice fishable again. Most folks have been out already in December when the ice was off and on and actually accumulated to near 6 inches in most parts before this last wave of wamr and rain. We have 6 days and more importantly nights of cold weather ahead with highs in the teens towards the end of the week. We should be out to fish soon! I will be out on Tuesday and Wednesday all day (13th and 14th) will report back.
Banker
Banker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down