Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members-Please Read Site Update Messages!

2 posters

Go down

Good Read All Members-Please Read Site Update Messages!

Post by OhioFisher Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:27 pm

Update
Ohio Outdoors Address
It confirmed we are now running as http://www.ohiooutdoors.org! A lot easier to remeber and a lot better sounding! I will have some t-shirts and window stickers. Unsure if I will be able to give them out or not. Thanks to our members who have stayed with the board!

Weekly Fishing Reports
Most of the fishing report forums now have an updated weekly report. These are NW, SW, NE, SE,Central, OHR check the stickies Smile (C) Ohio Outdoor News :Editor Mike Moore http://ohiooutdoornews.com/

Fishing Report Readings
The fishing reports are back open so anyone can read them. I am hoping this will attract more guests to become members.

Ads are on
I have adbrite as our ad carrier they are working good and as soon as I get enough money will willl have some site contests. If you click just one it will really help the site Wink

Post Reply and Topic Icons-NEW-Added
Hope you like them!!! Also a "NEWPM" has been added!
All Members-Please Read Site Update Messages! Replyue9
All Members-Please Read Site Update Messages! Newthreadof4

Topic Icons
We now have new icons for you to use when posting a new topic!

New Ranks Images added
Get five post and you'll start as an outdoorsman!
All Members-Please Read Site Update Messages! Rank05

New Members
To ALL new members- If you have not activated your account within one week by your e-mail, I will check your descriptions and info and then activate your account if I think it is an "OK" one.
Recently we had some new members join who did not activate their accounts. If you have joined within the last week please try logging on and using the increased capabilities as a member.

New Uploading Capability
www.servimg.com -new uploading server make sure you resize pics to 640 size! Any Picture Uploads!
To use this capability click on the small box that has a pic in the background and a floppy disc in front. (Host an Image) You then browse for the image and pick out you picture. After you have done this you can copy and paste the link into the message to make the box go away just click on the logo again http://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/servimg-tutorial-t10583.htm Arrow

QUICK REPLY ADDED!
To use: Scroll down to the bottom of the page click in the box and START TYPING!

"New Tips"
IN USE NOW! Check the tackle box yaks and canoes the campfire and campers corner for relatively newly posted tips!

New Smilies and Avatars.
When making a post use the small box to change categories of what type of smilies you would like to use. YOU NEED AN AVATAR! To change avatar go into profile below headliner.

Activation E-Mails
The activation e-mails have been slow. It may take awhile for you to receive them but you will get them! Sorry for any inconvenience.

Site Loading Problems

When entering the site and the browser does not show the page correctly just reload the page and it will come up correct! Sorry for any inconvenience. (Or just click the logo)

Sub Forums:
I know these are a little confusing. If you would like to post in the forum you clicked on from the main screen click on the bottom "New Thread" button and then make your topic! If you would like to post in a sub forum click the title and then click "New Thread" good luck-pm with any questions!

Upgrade

The new site upgrade is under construction still but I like the way its turning out! I hope all of our great members from the other site become members here! This someday will be one of the best sites! This server is a major upgrade and it was a lot of work. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! Happy posting!

Thanks For Reading
O.O. Staff-cheers

Last edited by OhioFisher on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 24 times in total
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Good Read Re: All Members-Please Read Site Update Messages!

Post by OhioFisher Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:07 am

Update

Jeanettes bait and tackle and Bibbs Taxidermy are working together with OO!! Smile
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:22 am

sounds like were moving forward, like all the changes
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down