Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

great weekend on the ice

3 posters

Go down

Outdoors great weekend on the ice

Post by bugeyedjig Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:45 pm

we had a blast this past weekend. we fished 2 different ponds, the first was a huge private condo club pond. we didn't know the lake and we don't have vexilars, so we fished 2 hours and caught 7 keeper bluegill. we then went to one of our favorite summer time farm ponds and it was on. we couldn't keep the big bluegills off the jigs saturday, so sunday we went back. only this time it was crappie and bass, and we had to work a little harder to get them too. i think the front passed and that shut off the bluegills, or it turned on the bigger fish which pushed the bluegills into the cover real deep. anyways we ended the weekend with 50 keepers, bluegill, crappie , and bass. have to get back to work this week just to rest. ha Laughing here are some pics of my helpers and fish. the boys didn't go, mom won't let them on the ice until we have 7 inches. probably have to admit she is right this time. Sad

Last edited by bugeyedjig on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
bugeyedjig
bugeyedjig
Outdoorsman 5
Outdoorsman 5

Back to top Go down

Outdoors pics.........everyone had fun

Post by bugeyedjig Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:53 pm

great weekend on the ice Img_1911great weekend on the ice Img_1912great weekend on the ice Img_1913great weekend on the ice Img_1914great weekend on the ice Img_1710
bugeyedjig
bugeyedjig
Outdoorsman 5
Outdoorsman 5

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: great weekend on the ice

Post by OhioFisher Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:35 pm

DON'T HAVE VEXILARS!!!!????!!!!!
How can you fish Wink :razz:
Congrats on your catch thats a weekend to be proud of! I couldn't catch a fish w/o mine ok maybe my numbers would be cut dramstically lol
Looks like the boys were still excited to see the fish, it won't be long till we have 7 inches!
Good Job
Be Safe sounds like you have that covered Wink
Jonny
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: great weekend on the ice

Post by Tod Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Awsome just look the faces Good Post
Tod