Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAY WHAT???? 4-9-09

3 posters

Go down

Fishing SAY WHAT???? 4-9-09

Post by OhioFisher Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:35 pm

2ft. or less, yeah until 2 o'clock when they kicked up with a good 2-3ft. chop as we headed in.

We went straight out of T.C. a couple miles today and that and Niagra is the best clarity we had.

The biggest pack within sight was right there, we went north of it in around 17ft. fished for a good long while with good conditions-6-8in. vis and only got one hit but saw 8 fish netted from one boat-the only fish we saw netted all day-they caught 3 in less than 10 min!!!

I tried to use the bincocs and pick up on their program but could never get it going... Vib's and Hairjigs all types of retrieves and drops. I had the only bite all but never got it in Sad

Went to Niagra area and the headboats were around-didn't see any fish caught after the "walleye mayhem" boat had its great spurt of fish.

It may be clearing up but no one has found the fish yet and thats the problem, they're there... This weekend won't be great but it'll be pretty windy I'd say and the bite for most won't be better than decent, it's still fun

Good Luck out there
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: SAY WHAT???? 4-9-09

Post by kprice5 Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:05 pm

thanks for the report. I cant wait to get my boat out! Still has antifreeze in it lol
kprice5
kprice5
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:01 pm

I hate when someone gets right on top of the fish and looks like a genius.... but I sure do like when I look like the genius!
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum