Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the whites ever stop?

3 posters

Go down

Fishing Will the whites ever stop?

Post by OhioFisher Wed May 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Well the last couple days have made my mind go crazy thats for sure!!!

So yesterday, as soon as I get home, I run the "sites" and it sounded like the dusky was real hot that morning....

Well it was but keyword MORNING Wink

There weren't as many people around as normal but quite a few stacked ito the hayes street rapids area where the only fish were being caught...

I satayed below and picked up two fast on the roostertail and then someone left from upriver, so I horned in up there...

It wasn't that great, casted my roostertail/jig rig and didn't cath a fish, and IT JUST SO HAPPENED that day I wanted to bring my 1/64oz. tubes down and give em a try on my UL...

That was the ticjet, the small petite jigs got me 20 WB... More than I saw come in from everyone except one guy who was doning better than I, combined!!!

So from that you can tell it was slow, o btw I had a walleye (keeper) on!!! Shoulda set the hook Sad
Will the whites ever stop? Image016

Ao today, I was to go wax a 30ft. boat for $100 bucks, yeah sounds good but a lot tougher than you think!!!

Anyways got done with that so after that we headed straightto Fremont because Dad got em on every cast this morning!!!! Doubles and all,crowded river this morn too, high ater brought em up...

Anyways the females were up, not that big but lots of fish in the river, for a while I was getting them on every cast!! Very few people on the river too!!! Surprisingly!!! Had fun down ther tonight too Wink I know we caught over one hundred, I guess its not over yet!!!

Will the whites ever stop? Image0112
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: Will the whites ever stop?

Post by saugeye1 Thu May 21, 2009 6:22 am

man your tearin em up. hopefully they be around a few more weeks
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator