Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perchies are hittin

2 posters

Go down

Fishing Perchies are hittin

Post by OhioFisher Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:05 pm

We have been hittin the perch out of Meinke's west the last two days and it has been steady. The fish aren't big but what the difference b/t 11 and 13lbs at the fish cleaning joint. Only a cheaper price Very Happy Minnows have been good from Butch and Dennys and the fish cleaning wasn't cheap but they did a nice job. We have been getting the fish out about 4-5mi. straight north of the water intake. Going out around one (Getting to the spot) and coming back by 4 was the trip yesterday while today it was about 2-5. Fish were a bit bigger yesterday but they were also a little bit farther out. The fish are on minnows and you can see em all over. They come by in little packs and the action gets hot then turns off just as fast. We are getting them mainly on spreaders but I have also been using my favorite secret Wink a small buckshot spoon... It makes it a little more fun. The bites are VERY light but there are plenty around. Kellys area has been bery slow as we have friends that have been going there the last three days (5ppl) and still have less than us in two days!! Tight lines- Jonny
Perchies are hittin Dscf2110
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: Perchies are hittin

Post by saugeye1 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:08 pm

glad to see your gettin out, don't think i'm gonna be able to fish until july 4th weekend Crying or Very sad
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum