Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perch

3 posters

Go down

Outdoors Perch

Post by rogue Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Took the wife and kids out perch fishing on one of Fisherman's Wharfs head boats Tuesday of this week , We got all our fish (100) by 11:30 and we left dock at 8:15 . We was in 20' FOW and had non stop action , The fish didn't have a large size but they sure do taste good . We had about 50 through backs too . The nice thing was I only seen about 6 non yellow perch caught . Hey johnny are you going to be around the first of the week ? I might go down to deercreek to see if I can't catch something there . Rogue
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: Perch

Post by OhioFisher Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:32 pm

Sounds good!!!!!!

So just 20fow staright out?

I have been meaning to give ya a call but I've been busy lately
CJ has sucked the last couple days, and I'm leaving sunday... dang

Thanks for the report
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:16 pm

hope u saved me some perch, i'll be up sept 13th
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Saugeye 1 there's more then enough for all , The size isn't the best yet but it will be soon . Are you taking your own boat or charter , where are you going out of ? Do you ever fish Deercreek for saugeyes , Your welcome to fill an empty seat on my ol' boat sometime to chase some eyes if you want . I did hear that some better size fish is being caught of Kelly's still .
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:11 am

were going on a charter into canada, had to get a one day license. neighbor set up the charter and were going out somewhere west of port clinton. yes i usually fish deer ck in early spring and agian in late fall for eyes below the spillway, just might have to take u up on the open seat offer sometime. thanks for the invite Very Happy
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:56 pm

CANADA!!?!?!?!? Who likes them folks??? lol
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator