Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portage Fishing Today

3 posters

Go down

Fishing Portage Fishing Today

Post by OhioFisher Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:12 pm

Got down to the river at about 4:30. It was a lil nasty out but with a warm fire we goin it was ok. The wind was gale force and only slowed down at the end of our trip. At the begining of the fishing I got my first channel of only 3. After this the carp and bullheads REALLY turned on! One bullhead was 14in. and The Big Fish Biggest carp of the last 2 seasons was at 27in. Fish Ohio! This was great fishing with 2 carp 3 channels and the rest were bullheads. 18 of my fish were bullheads which was kool b/c they just started turning on now! It was a great day out besides the wind. My friend grotz-guide pulled some of his own fish-he caught some b4 I did-I think he got them turned on Wink Pics-
Portage Fishing Today Digi_f27
Portage Fishing Today Digi_f28
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing Slow Day Today

Post by OhioFisher Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:23 pm

It was nasty rainy SNOWY! windy but with nothing else to do decided to hit the water. Got a fire going after the police complained b/c I was just a kid but anyways it was slow. Only 3 fish 2 bullheads 1 channel. Going back after the warmup-Pics
Portage Fishing Today Digi_f29
Portage Fishing Today Digi_f30
Portage Fishing Today Digi_f31
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: Portage Fishing Today

Post by grotz-guide Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:11 pm

yea that was fun i got to say...... ohiofisher was a happy trouper when he cought a fish ohio carp and 18 bull heads and 3 channel cats
it was a good day
grotz-guide
grotz-guide
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: Portage Fishing Today

Post by FISHONAJ Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:34 am

good job!
FISHONAJ
FISHONAJ
Outdoorsman