Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turtle Creek Reef Report

4 posters

Go down

Fishing Turtle Creek Reef Report

Post by OhioFisher Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:11 pm

Headed out today being the first day of clear water and also hetfest. Got to the launch about 7:30 and man was it packed! OGF guys were everywhere just wow! It was a beautiful morning sunny First fished turtle reef just out of turtle creek I got my first fish there after getting rid of the rust on a few bites. Moved to locust point reef where dad would pick up his first fish on a vibeE. After this we ran low on minnows so we had to go back in Razz 2.50 a dozen at lamberjacks and only a dollar a scoop at Bait Barn (suggestion-vist BB instead of Happy Hooker). After this we went to crib reef-north of tousaint fished here for a while and got nothing Suspect No Then headed a small way north to [pm for location] reef-here were 5 headboats at one point! Got the rest of our 6 fish in a small "honey hole" spot and that was fun! Then when I just got the last fish-The wind picked up so we headed in. Within 5 mins it went from flat calm to 4 footers guys who were out there know what I'm talkin' bout! We got soaked and it was a lil scary Very Happy But all in al a great day on the water and even worked out we stopped in at the TC outing and had some food Food Pics from the day Big Fish
All The Boats Heading Out-
Turtle Creek Reef Report DidgiFishPics3042
First Walleye I Touched Wink
Turtle Creek Reef Report DidgiFishPics3043
A Good Reef Limit Of Eyes-
Turtle Creek Reef Report DidgiFishPics3045
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: Turtle Creek Reef Report

Post by grotz-guide Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:29 pm

nice dude that is kewl so wen did u go out ?????????
grotz-guide
grotz-guide
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tod Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:50 pm

Way cool report to bad I didn't know you were @ TC we could hooked up for a pop.
Tod
Tod
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down

Post by FISHONAJ Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:07 am

Tod will vouch i had plenty of Mountain Dew with me Laughing Good report!

One of these days i'll take you out fishing in my Lund. The ride home Saturday night we stayed pretty dry silent

AJ
FISHONAJ
FISHONAJ
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:09 pm

Hey AJ didnt you hit up Erie last weekend with somebody lol...
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down