Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Basin Walleye Report-GG Gets on Erie for First Time and Gets First Eye!

2 posters

Go down

Fishing Western Basin Walleye Report-GG Gets on Erie for First Time and Gets First Eye!

Post by OhioFisher Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:28 pm

Got a newbie to go out with us today(gg). He popped the dramamine and out we went. SW of rattlesnake was the area but also there were a few fish caught closer to green. We trolled around 2.0mph bottom bouncers. About 30sec. into the trip I was just putting the pole in the rod holder and BAM fish on! A nce 18in. About 2mins later-same rod with this big green blade gets another pull back! I got the fish to the boat but after a few headshakes it was off Sad Then after another 45min. of aimless trolling got another one and about every 15mins after that we got one or two. We marked the best spot and stayed around it-the fish were tight packed. So as we were trolling we were getting many shorties (Dad and I-Remined me of Cj) then grotz-guide finally gets a bie and its his first eye! It was a shorty though... We caught about 10 of those around 50 white perch ten keeper eyes-one only 15.3in. It was great and GG did end up getting a keeper but he then fell asleep as we cranked em in-He was happy.... Good to be on the big pond! O.F.

Western Basin Walleye Report-GG Gets on Erie for First Time and Gets First Eye! 004-1
Western Basin Walleye Report-GG Gets on Erie for First Time and Gets First Eye! 001
First Eyes
Western Basin Walleye Report-GG Gets on Erie for First Time and Gets First Eye! 002
Western Basin Walleye Report-GG Gets on Erie for First Time and Gets First Eye! 003-1
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: Western Basin Walleye Report-GG Gets on Erie for First Time and Gets First Eye!

Post by Tod Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:15 pm

Nice eaters and a fun day on the water with a newbe.
Tod
Tod
Outdoorsman 4
Outdoorsman 4

Back to top Go down