Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Lake Reports/Lake Updates

2 posters

Go down

Fishing Indian Lake Reports/Lake Updates

Post by OhioFisher Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:25 pm

Thanks to- http://IndianLake.com I will be posting their fishing reports probably year round. If you plan on fishing Indian check out this map- http://indianlake.com/maps/fishingmap.htm
:note: I will also be using this topic to post to let all know of fresh reports.

LAKE CONDITIONS TODAY -

May 3, 2010 - 9:15 AM

IT IS SUNNY, CLEAR AND BREEZY. WE HAD HEAVY OVERNIGHT RAIN. THE WATER IS RIPPLING GENTLY WITH A WEST SOUTHWEST WIND AT 8 MPH.. THE LAKE TEMPERATURE IS 68 DEGREES. AIR TEMPERATURE IS 70 DEGREES. LAKE CLARITY IS 12 INCHES. THE BAROMETER IS 29.8 AND RISING. THE LAKE IS ABOVE NORMAL POOL (AS MEASURED AT THE SPILLWAY).
THE IL FISHING REPORT

FISHING REPORTS ARE RECENT-(MAY)

Saugeye - The saugeye fishing is greatly improving with a lot of 14" to 18" fish being caught. Try throwing vibee's and jigs or tightlining with minnows. The fish seem to be around moundwood mostly but the south bank also seems to be producing.

Crappie - The crappie fishing has picked up some some. Most of the crappie are moving back around the docks and coves, so try fishing boat docks or brush piles and fish 3' to 4' deep. Different jigs, minnows and waxworms are catching most of the crappie.

Bluegill - The bluegill fishing doesn't get any better than it is right now. Try to find spawning areas and use small rubber baits or Icejigs tipped with redworms, wax worms or spikes.

Catfish - The catfishing is picking up down. Tightline fishing seems to be the best, but there's also cats being caught on bobbers. Catfish seem to be about anywhere. They are hitting shrimp, liver, nightcrawlers, shad and prepared bait in a bag. Most cats are caught while tighlining.

Bass - The bass are hitting great. Try fishing the cleanest water you can find and around pads and docks with a spinnerbait or power worm.

INDIVIDUAL FISHING REPORTS
Bass - the bass are hitting great well tuesday they were.still having problems getting crappie numbers that is.saugeyes been slow but still been getting a few.

Last edited by OhioFisher on Mon May 03, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 54 times in total
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: Indian Lake Reports/Lake Updates

Post by ratherbefishing Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Hey thanks for the update, I might try to go up for some crappie or eyes tomorrow or friday
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Good luck

The lake is hot
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:11 pm

I had my sandwiches the other day.... outstanding! I need to get some more fish to clean
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:22 pm

ratherbefishing wrote:I had my sandwiches the other day.... outstanding! I need to get some more fish to clean

Lol I can get ya plenty!!

Watch what ya wish for ya might get it Happy Fish Caught
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Mon May 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Update
OhioFisher
OhioFisher