Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portage River Cats Carp and Sheeps-Biting GREAT Again! Got out a newbie! At least 2 Fish Ohios

Go down

Fishing Portage River Cats Carp and Sheeps-Biting GREAT Again! Got out a newbie! At least 2 Fish Ohios

Post by OhioFisher Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:13 pm

My buddy who has only fished a few times in his life and I headed down to the river just for some chits and giggles not planning on catching much... Anyways go down there rigged up 3 poles with worms and it wasn't ten seconds after I got the third pole rigged we had a small bit so I got him in a small sheephead.
Portage River Cats Carp and Sheeps-Biting GREAT Again! Got out a newbie! At least 2 Fish Ohios 001-2
After this I decided he needed one he set the hook got into another small sheep...
Portage River Cats Carp and Sheeps-Biting GREAT Again! Got out a newbie! At least 2 Fish Ohios 002-2
Finally a little better bite-I hit this one diff. species- nice lil brown bullhead
Portage River Cats Carp and Sheeps-Biting GREAT Again! Got out a newbie! At least 2 Fish Ohios 003-3
The after missing one or two got another bullhead-a little bigger
Portage River Cats Carp and Sheeps-Biting GREAT Again! Got out a newbie! At least 2 Fish Ohios 004-3
Thought Payson neded another let him take this one-he missed wuite a few but for one if his first times pretty darn good!
Portage River Cats Carp and Sheeps-Biting GREAT Again! Got out a newbie! At least 2 Fish Ohios 005-3
Even got him to hold this next channel-AJ wouldn't even do that Wink
Portage River Cats Carp and Sheeps-Biting GREAT Again! Got out a newbie! At least 2 Fish Ohios 006-3
Then I got a great run my line was going sideways... I new it was a good fish. Set the hook-got this monster carp! 28in. F.O.
Portage River Cats Carp and Sheeps-Biting GREAT Again! Got out a newbie! At least 2 Fish Ohios 007-3
Then pay gets another shot at one after missing a few a nice bllhead-may qualify for F.O.
Portage River Cats Carp and Sheeps-Biting GREAT Again! Got out a newbie! At least 2 Fish Ohios 008-3
Then I got an even BIGGER Big Fish bullhead! This is deff. Fish Ohio! A great Night!
Portage River Cats Carp and Sheeps-Biting GREAT Again! Got out a newbie! At least 2 Fish Ohios 009-2
So with a least 2 fish ohio's getting a lot of fish and not expecting it made it an awesome evening! I didn't take pix of all of the fish but a very fun night!

Jonny Fickert takes a short trip to his home river to hook into a few channel catfish, freshwater drum, and brown bullhead. This is an informative video for catfish tips and tricks. Please watch and Stay Tuned for more! http://ohiooutdoors.org

(more)(
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down