Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth Report

Go down

Hunting Youth Report

Post by OhioFisher Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:04 pm

I wish I had gotten lucky Wink Well I actually was Sautrday morning well it took till 11:30 I saw a lil forker that was easily shootable but I passed on him. Moved to a point area and had a nice 8pt. worked down a hill by a friend... I just happened to watching a squirrel so I missed any easy one there... 30yds. If I'd of only looked ten sec earlier Sad
After that they tried to push me some more deer (Yes I had an adult with me) and I had 3 does walk right behind me at 15yds... Now thats it's over I wish I'd have taken one Sad After this we headed back to another stand and waited it out saw a smaller 8 later took a shot quite far out and missed. Next morning didn't see any deer until they started pushin... It seemed like NOTHING was moving.... Had a running shot later and the day shot and missed again.... It was unfourtunete I didn't take advantage of what I had ut you'll have that. I have high hopes for Monday.... Wish I got off school-I'll have to miss Wink
Good Luck-Be Safe Out There
Jonny
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down