Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Lake Saugeye

4 posters

Go down

Outdoors Indian Lake Saugeye

Post by ratherbefishing Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:49 am

I'm going to post what I hear and do as far as saugeye on Indian Lake on this thread. So far nothing great to report after ice out. A few guys fishing below the spillway but that's about all.
As the fishing picks up I'll keep you guys posted, I may get some help from a couple of people who will be at the lake on a daily basis.

Good fishin'

ratherbe
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: Indian Lake Saugeye

Post by OhioFisher Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Good Luck
Really wanna make the drive in the spring when they're on!
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 pm

me to, never been there but always heard good reports.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Saugeye fishing at Indian Lake is second to none, and it's easy to get a report from the tackle shops around the lake. There are two guys that I go to on a regular basis. On the south side I visit Gene at Gene's Marine, he's a really good guy and he's only about a quarter mile from the spillway. The other is Levan's on the north side of the lake, there you'll talk to Wayne.. he also has some really sweet jigs(panfish). There is also a basspro(big selection) on the west side of the lake near blackhawk channel, they are all helpful and forthcoming with the inside scoop.
You can also visit www.indianlake.com they have a forum on there under "let's talk fishing", you can find out when they're hitting different species by a visit to the forum. Sometimes you can even get a good idea of where. There is also an interactive lake map on the website.
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Weather permitting I may be hitting the lake tomorrow, but a line of storms are on the radar and they look to be coming right for us.... if I go out I'll have a report.
A few guys fishing crappie around the lake today, my uncle and I went up for a while but came up goose eggs.... The bite is better at night anyway but such a nice day was worth a shot.

good fishin'

ratherbe
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kprice5 Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:17 am

Might be at indian on saturday if anyone wants to meet up and go for some eyes
kprice5
kprice5