Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cranberry Creek Walleye Bass Drum Report Sunset!

2 posters

Go down

Fishing Cranberry Creek Walleye Bass Drum Report Sunset!

Post by OhioFisher Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:27 pm

Yesterday we hit up Cranberry for the first time this year. We had a good report from the day Ike rolled in thatthe eyes were crushing out there so we decided to give it a shot. After the 40mi. drive we got there paid $6.00 now to launch! Then headed out. Stright in frontof the castle in 16ft. of water. Wasn't long till one of the boards went down on what I thought was a snag... Boy was I wrong! It started to run and I was getting a bit pumped. After a long battle I got in a 28in. sheephead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Fish Big Fish Big Fish
Cranberry Creek Walleye Bass Drum Report Sunset! 009
Then we trolled a bit longer losing worms on white perch... Then got a nice bite set the hook-bottom bouncer smallie on. My first pig made some awesome runs and one jump-It got the juices flowing. Big Fish But still no eyes Sad
Cranberry Creek Walleye Bass Drum Report Sunset! 012
Finally after trolling a VERY long time we got a walleye bite-easily seeable on the BB got him in a nice 19incher. He tasted good tonight.
Cranberry Creek Walleye Bass Drum Report Sunset! 013
We trolled about 1.3 - 1.7 with wiggle warts and thundersticks on the boards and BB's out the back. It was a beautiful day!
Cranberry Creek Walleye Bass Drum Report Sunset! 015
Cranberry Creek Walleye Bass Drum Report Sunset! 016
Gotta Love It
Cya Out There
Joy
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: Cranberry Creek Walleye Bass Drum Report Sunset!

Post by BrendanK Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:43 pm

You are one lucky kid always catching big stuff......i want it to get warmer here in nj so i can catch big stuff we got a lake where ive caught 100+ 3-5 pounders in 1 fishing season and one of my friends caught a 6 and my friends dad caught a 8-9 pounder

Last edited by OhioFisher on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Swearing)
BrendanK
BrendanK
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by BrendanK Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:07 pm

wow basicaly everyone of my posts have gotten edited and they all say swearing i really gotta watch my mouth i just cant help it tho~!
BrendanK
BrendanK
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down