Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

christmas presents...wii

2 posters

Go down

Outdoors christmas presents...wii

Post by bugeyedjig Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:28 am

we got the boys a wii for christmas;santa did. we got the basic games with it and that is cool. my buddy showed up with 2 new games for the boys. 1 is 4 wheeler racing and the other is fooseball. him and his wife got a wii too. so for the last couple of days we have been racing and bowling and boxing. ouch!!! i have wii pain; my shoulders and forearm, wish i was younger. anyways, he shows up at 6:30 this morning with HOOKED a fishing game. gonna try it today since i am off work. will give you some feedback shortly. if it is even close to golf or tennis, i am sure we'll be hooked. the boys spent 2 days with my sister and just got home late last night; wyatt says to me(he is 6),"dad, i'm not sore anymore, so can play wii again?" Laughing
bugeyedjig
bugeyedjig
Outdoorsman 5
Outdoorsman 5

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: christmas presents...wii

Post by bugeyedjig Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:06 pm

alright! pretty cool game. graphics are good and fishing is good. wish you had more lure choices to start with, but you earn them as you go. haven't figured out the drag yet, keep losing all my big fish. but the boys love driving the boat. casting is all about timing the release of the button. pretty cool, i'll keep playing....
bugeyedjig
bugeyedjig
Outdoorsman 5
Outdoorsman 5

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: christmas presents...wii

Post by OhioFisher Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:21 pm

Is that Rapala fishing? Sounds just like ps2 just not as fun Wink
Don't hurt yourself :p
Happy New Year!
OhioFisher
OhioFisher