Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More slowness-At least I got some pics-6-14

2 posters

Go down

Fishing More slowness-At least I got some pics-6-14

Post by OhioFisher Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Well as The western islands did not produce yesterday we headed to Kelleys for better fishing

We didn't have our lines in for more than 15 minutes when Dad reeled in what he said was a sheephead, more like a 6+lb walleye

After that fish caught in 28ft. of water on the west side, we got nothing more than a bunch of sheepers then a few hours later after trying a 1/1/4 oz. inline back at 45 on a small gold blade, I got the next one

Then it completely shut down, we headed out 13 miles from the dock to the line and fished in a large pack north of Kelleys shoal. Not much here, I was sleeping most of the time, then I woke up, not much later the board started to "ass sag" as we call it because we don't like them to "trip" as it causes a bunch of trouble. Anyways got it in, another nice eater. that fish hit a 30 jet/spoon in about 45ft. of water

And that was it besides this bass that I had follow my lure back to the boat off a dock at kelleys and a nice perch we caught trolling... No whiteperch, just sheeps and eyes for the most part... It was slow everywhere around the islands today, saw no more than 15 eyes not including ours boated...

More slowness-At least I got some pics-6-14 0614091647
More slowness-At least I got some pics-6-14 0614091648
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fishing Re: More slowness-At least I got some pics-6-14

Post by saugeye1 Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 pm

nice eyes, looks like u have one to many boats in the drive, send one this way. Very Happy
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down